Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Expensive hair...Trying not to care

One thing I have been trying to do more of is style my hair... It's so much easier to throw it up in a ponytail! Over the past few weeks I've managed to wear my hair down a couple of times and no one recognized me! I even had trouble getting buzzed into a school I have been working in for the past two years. 
          So, I'm back to thinking about hair and makeup and was thrilled to get some hair love today. Find an amazing hair stylist and ask questions! I adore my stylist and have made more of an effort to go see him lately. He taught me how to curl my hair in big waves and I'm excited to try it. I was feeling very guilty when I left the salon today because we all know most amazing stylists don't come cheap. 
           I realized that some things, for me, are just worth it. Save money in some areas and treat yourself to the things that make you happy... My hair was expensive and some of the makeup I'm wearing in this picture was also very expensive. However, most of the makeup was actually very inexpensive and hopefully you can't tell the difference! Stay tuned and I'll let you know some tricks I use to save money on makeup without sacrificing your cute look! Thanks for reading  <3 E



No comments:

Post a Comment